Your skin is your largest organ and your body absorbs everything you put on it. So why not use products with all-natural ingredients?
Sweating – it’s a natural process
Sweating is normal. It’s the body’s way of cooling down, and it’s a natural detoxification process that’s essential for our health.
But for those who struggle with body odour, there’s a common misconception that it’s the sweat that makes you smell. However, sweat is in fact odourless, and it’s actually bacteria living on your skin that cause body odour. These bacteria metabolise the proteins and fatty acids from your sweat, which make your underarms smell.
Natural deodorants vs. Antiperspirants
Natural deodorants deal with the body odour by neutralising the smell and killing the bacteria that live off the proteins and fatty acids in sweat.
Antiperspirants, however, prevent you from sweating altogether. By blocking your pores with aluminium which dissolves in the moisture on the skin and creates a gel barrier, antiperspirants also temporarily block your sweat glands. Over time, this can cause toxins to clog up the lymph nodes around your underarms.
Finally a natural deodorant that works!
Lasting protection especially for those who exercise strenuously. And of course, none of Naturale’s ingredients are tested on animals.
Free from Nasties – NO Aluminium – NO Chemicals – NO Staining
Dept. of Soul Deodorant Range
Dept. of Soul’s all-natural deodorants don’t stop your body from doing what it’s naturally suppose to do. instead, they take the magic of Mother Nature to create products that nourish your body, mind and soul.
100% natural and free from aluminium, parabens and other harsh chemicals, Lemon & Cedarwood is packed filled with
– kaolin clay and organic tapioca starch to draw out and absorb impurities
– tea tree oil to help neuralise bacteria that causes body odour
– coconut oil and shea butter to keep your underarms silky smooth
– essential oils to keep you smelling fresh throughout the day
Why choose Natural?
Here are the top 5 toxic ingredients hiding in your deodorant:
- Aluminium – linked to Breast Cancer and Prostate Cancer. It also increases the risk of Alzheimers.
- Parabens – disrupts our delicate hormone balance.
- Propylene Glycol – may cause damage to the central nervous system.
- Phthalates – may distrupt hormone receptors.
- Triclosan – classified as a pesticide and as a probable carcinogenic.