Oh those Summer Nights!
Harmony Menopause Day & Night
Due in store Soon. Watch this space, we can save you a box. Did you know that 75% of menopausal women experience night sweats?
Harmony Menopause Day and Night is specifically formulated for menopausal women with troublesome night symptoms, and offers confidence day and night.
Feel calm during the day and enjoy a cool rested sleep
What does the night tablet do?
- relieves excessive night sweats
- provides support for mild anxiety
- refreshes and nourishes the body
- cools temperature and body
What makes this new formula stand out?
- provides 24 hour relief
- contains no soy or black cohosh
- contains only natural ingredients
- free from dairy, gluten, wheat, artificial flavors and sweeteners
- 2 day tablets in the morning
- 1 night tablet in the evening
- 45 tablets
- 90 tablets
Can’t sleep because of the heat?
Here are some tips you may find useful for helping you get that much needed 8 hours over these summer nights
- Go to bed at the same time every night and get up at the same time, even if you have had a late night. Even on the weekend, get up at the same time.
- You need to lower the temperature in your bedroom by 2 to 3 degrees. Keep it cool to initiate a good sleep. It is easier to fall asleep in a cool room rather than a hot room.
- We need darkness to release the hormone melatonin. Melatonin helps with the healthy timing of our sleep.
- Stay away from those LED blue lights. Looking at screens such as cell phones, Ipads and the like fool the brain into thinking it is still daylight. Turn your devices off at least 1 hour before retiring.
- Avoid alcohol and caffeine. You may think alcohol helps you fall asleep, but what you are doing is knocking out your brain. It will fragment your sleep and block your dream sleep with the consequence of waking up feeling un-rested. It is the same for caffeine. Caffeine is an alerting chemical that stimulates the brain.
- If you haven’t fallen asleep within 20 minutes, get up and go to another room with dim lighting and read a book. No emails, no TV. The Bedroom is a place for sleep. Alternatively you may wish to practice meditation.