Are you pregnant?
What a woman eats and drinks during pregnancy is her baby’s main source of nourishment. So, experts recommend that a mother-to-be choose a variety of healthy foods and beverages to provide the important nutrients a baby needs for growth and development.
Foods that contain Folate:
- leafy green vegetables
- fortified or enriched cereals
- breads and pastas
- citrus fruits
Foods which contain Calcium:
- sardines or salmon with bones
- some leafy greens (kale, bok choy)
Foods which contain Iron:
- dried beans and peas
- iron-fortified cereal
During pregnancy, the goal is to be eating nutritious foods most of the time, emphasizing the following five food groups: fruits, vegetables, lean protein, whole grains and dairy products. Come in and talk to us if you are pregnant or are considering pregnancy, and we can help you supplement your diet to ensure the best possible start for your baby.
Good Health Pregnancy DHA
- Optimises benefits for mother & baby before, during and after pregnancy
- A 100% natural trusted vegetable source of Omega 3 DHA
- Essential for the development of the brain in both foetal and neonatal stages
- Small softgel capsules